Instructor at: Tipton and Bloxwich
Belt: 3rd degree Black Belt
Craig began training in Tae Kwon-Do at the relatively late age of 39, gaining his black belt within 4 years. Since gaining his black belt, Craig has had experience supporting in clubs and teaching with all ages and abilities, now being the instructor of Bloxwich and Tipton Tae Kwon-Do Clubs.
Craig welcomes all abilities to his clubs with experience with teaching students with disabilities. Craig has been completely dedicated to Tae Kwon-Do since beginning training, enjoying the technical aspects of the art. Passing his 3rd Degree Black Belt in April 2018, Craig is an experienced, passionate instructor.
• TAGB and BTC Qualified Instructor
• TAGB and BTC Qualified Umpire
• Competitor at National and International Events
• REPs registered Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor
• DBS / CRB Certified
• British Red Cross Emergency First Aid Qualified