Instructor at: Bewdley and Hagley
Belt: 5th degree Black Belt
Katie Billingham began Tae Kwon-Do at the age of 12, first training in WTF Style for 3 years then moving to TAGB Tae Kwon-Do to train under Master Farquharson at the Kidderminster club. Years later Katie founded Bewdley TAGB, together with Vince, to begin West Midlands Taekwondo and what is now the successful group of 10 schools it is today.
2016 Tournament successes include 3 bronze medals, and a Silver medal, losing out to GB Taekwondo’s Amy Truesdale by just one point in the patterns event
2017 Qualified in the top 3 out of over 600 black belts to attain her 5th Degree.
Achieved black belt in 2003, 2nd degree in 2005, 3rd degree in 2008, 4th degree in 2012 (Top 6 in grade)
- Outstanding Achievement in Taekwondo Award 2013
- Fully qualified Umpire and Referee.
- Head of the Top Table at National Events
- Fully qualified and REPS (Register of Exercise Professionals) registered fitness instructor, Boxercise Instructor, Aerobics, & personal trainer.
- DBS checked, First aid trained
- Contact Katie to ask about one-to-one/ private group sessions on 07885293088.