Instructor at: Bewdley and Hagley
Belt: 5th degree Black Belt
Katie began her training at the age of 12, firstly in WTF Tae Kwon-Do style before moving to train under World Master Vince Farquharson at the Kidderminster TAGB club.
Katie continued training under World Master Vince Farquharson, obtaining her 5th Degree Black Belt in 2016 with his guidance.
Training now for over 15 years, Katie has progressed as an instructor and in the TAGB, becoming head of the Top Table at national events, while also still competing at national and international level, winning gold and silver medals through the years.
Katie has excelled in all aspects of Tae Kwon-Do, winning competitions in all categories including sparring, patterns and destruction.
• TAGB and BTC Qualified Instructor
• TAGB and BTC Qualified Umpire
• TAGB and BTC Qualified Referee
• Competitor at National and International Events
• DBS Certified
• First Aid Qualified
• Bachelor’s degree, Marketing with Law, 2:1 Honours