Instructor at: West Bromwich and Oldbury
Belt: 3rd degree Black Belt
Claire began training in Tae Kwon-Do at the age of 12 with World Master Vince Farquharson at the Dudley club. Progressing to achieve her 1st Degree Black Belt in 2006, Claire has continued with consistent training to be awarded her 3rd Degree Black Belt in 2014.
Claire has specific experience with children and families, accomplishing a BTC School Teaching Qualification in 2017. She has also worked alongside Sainsbury Activekids to assist children of all abilities across the Sandwell borough; specifically, children who have extra educational needs.
Having over 8 years teaching experience, Claire now has clubs in West Bromwich and Oldbury while continuing to train and assist across other West Midlands Tae Kwon-Do schools.
• TAGB and BTC Qualified Instructor
• TAGB and BTC Qualified Umpire
• TAGB and BTC Qualified Referee
• BTC Schools Teaching Qualification
• Competitor at National and International Events
• DBS Certified
• First Aid Qualified
• 2.1 English Literature and History BA Hons Degree