All our instructors are fully licensed, insured, CRB Checked and first aid trained.
Master Vince Farquharson (6th degree black belt)
Master Farquharson began training under the instruction and guidance of the chief liaison officer for the TAGB Master Paul Donnelly (8th degree black belt) in 1979 and has continued to train and teach to the present day.
- Instructor at Dudley, Kidderminster clubs.
- National and international Instructor and Referee.
- Over 30 years experience in Tae Kwon-Do
- Over 26 years teaching experience.
- Most senior graded instructor in West Midlands Tae Kwon-Do.
Katie Billingham (4th degree black belt)
Katie Billingham began Tae Kwon-Do at the age of 12, first training in WTF Style for 3 years then moving to TAGB Tae Kwon-Do to train under Master Farquharson at the Kidderminster club. Years later Katie founded Bewdley TAGB, together with Vince, to begin West Midlands Taekwondo and what is now the successful group of schools it is today. Katie recently qualified in the top 5 out of over 600 black belts to attain her 4th Degree. At the 2012 Christmas Party, Katie was awarded the Outstanding Achievement in Taekwondo Award for her efforts in both her own training and towards the future of TKD and our WMT group.
- Instructor of Bewdley, and Hagley club.
- Achieved black belt in 2003, 2nd degree in 2005, 3rd degree 2008, 4th degree 2012
- Fully qualified Umpire and Referee.
- Fully qualified personal trainer.
- Contact Katie to ask about Personal Training Sessions on 07885293088.
Lisa Brown (4th degree black belt)
Lisa Brown began training in 1991 and is one of the most experienced martial artists attending Mr Farquharson’s clubs regularly across the West Midlands; she has trained continuously for 20 years.
- Instructor for West Midlands clubs.
- Fully Qualified TAGB Instructor, Umpire and Referee.
- Over 20 years Tae Kwon-Do experience.
- Winner of many major TAGB tournaments.
Warren Didlock (3rd degree Black Belt)
Warren has been involved with martial arts for over 25 years, starting with the T.A.G.B 9 years ago. He began training with Mr Farquharson in 2011 achieving 2nd degree black belt status in 2013. He continues to train with his family in Dudley and Willenhall in preparation for his next grading.
Warren credits involvement and regular training in Tae Kwon-do with helping to suppress and over come the painful symptoms of the arthritis he suffers with.
- Instructor at Ombersley and Willenhall
- Fully Qualified TAGB Instructor and Umpire.
- First aid trained and D.B.S checked.
- 9 years Tae Kwon-do experience
Craig Mason (2nd degree Black Belt)
Craig began training in Taekwondo at the relatively late age of 39, gaining his black belt within 4 years. He is now the instructor at Tipton club, with experience of teaching all ages and abilities. Craig is a dedicated student of all aspects of taekwondo taking a particular interest in the technical aspects of the sport and enjoys passing this on to his students.